LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Speak now - Taylor Swift






I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

I sneak in and see your friends, and her snotty little family
All dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid, somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream where I stand and say

Don’t say yes, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now

Fun gestures are exchanged
And the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march
And I am hiding in the curtains
It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride-to-be

She floats down the aisle like a pageant queen
But I know you wish it was me, you wish it was me
Don’t you?

Don’t say yes, run away now



Heyh y'all ! :) Entry hari ni tentang Taylor Swift . Homaigosh ! :O im really love her song much much muchhh more !! Dan lagu paling palingg aku suka lagu ni , Speak Now. Korang boleh dengar dekat you tube okay :D [ Klik sini ]


                                                    cover for her song : Fearless


                                                                      cantek sanadd !
                                                       
                                                                   with her guitar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leelou Blogs
Blogger Tricks